keeping your interest in our community"
Whereas the Peoples National Bank of New Lexington
Ohio recognizes it's customer's expectations of financial privacy; and
whereas preserving our customer's trust is one of the core values of our
institution as well as the broader banking community; we therefore resolve
to abide by the following guidelines for the responsible use and
protection of our customer's information. 1
- We will always value the trust of our customers and the importance
of keeping their personal financial information confidential.
- We will provide our customers with our policy on using their
personal financial information responsibility and protecting it.
- We will hold our employees to the highest standard of conduct in
ensuring the confidentiality of our customers information.
- We will hold any personal medical information about our customers
well-regarded and will NOT use it for marketing purposes or in making
- We will use information responsibly in order to provide our
customers with significant benefits, including fraud prevention,
improved products and services and to comply with the laws.
- We will establish procedures to maintain accurate information and
respond in timely manner to our customer's request to change or correct
- We will use a combination of safeguards to protect our customers
against the criminal use of their information and to prevent
unauthorized access to it.
- We will offer our customers the option of restricting information
shared with third parties for marketing purposes and honor their
- We will require the companies we do business with to abide by our
1 Adopted by the board December 11,
Back to Peoples National
Email Us :
Copyright 1997-2007 Peoples National